Winter Holidays in Sunny Spain
Are you thinking about a Winter Sun Break?
The Irish owned Sunset Beach Club hotel is the perfect choice for a relaxing stay
on the Costa del Sol.
10 Great Reasons to visit Sunset Beach Club in winter
- Easy and frequent flights direct from Dublin & Cork to Málaga airport
- Sunset Beach Club is a short 20 minute drive from the airport
- Lots of fun organised daytime activities in the hotel
- Live music every evening
- Discover the Costa del Sol without the heat and hassle of the summer
- Room rates from just €58 per night
- Traditional Christmas Lunch with live music for just €55
- Fantastic New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner for €95
- Apartment-style accommodation with kitchenette and terrace
- An average of over 5 hours sunshine per day
“What will the weather be like?”
Whilst we can’t promise what the weather will be like this Winter, we can show you the actual daily temperatures and hours of sunshine per day taken from Malaga airport weather station in December 2015 and January 2016… chances are it will be warmer, drier and sunnier than most of Europe.