LOVE TO DANCE?
Why not combine your favourite hobby with a Winter Sun holiday on the Costa del Sol?
The 4* Sunset Beach Club hotel is pleased to present this fabulous opportunity to practice and improve your dance moves, under the guidance of hosts, Chris and Pete Bradley.
When and Where?
Dancing and tuition will take place in Sunset Beach Club’s Moonlight Theatre from 7th January to 28th January 2018. A typical weekly programme includes the following:
- 5 Evening Dance Sessions & 2 Morning Tuition Sessions per week.
- Evening Dance Programs will be a mixture of the latest, up-to-date Sequence and 50/50 dancing and will include Freestyle Modern Ballroom & Latin American dancing, and, the latest, popular & evergreen Sequence dances.
- Ballroom enthusiasts can practice their Quickstep, Waltz, Foxtrot and Tango, or if you are looking to work on your Latin style, there is also Jive, Cha Cha & Rumba!
|7 Nights from 231€* per person||14 Nights from 462€* per person|
|Extra Nights from 33€* per person
10% discount* for stays of 21 nights! *based on 2 persons sharing a 1 bedroom Exterior apt
Do we need to be expert dancers to attend?
You do not need to be experts, but this holiday is not suitable for absolute beginners. Novices and accomplished dancers are welcome.
What will the weather be like in January?
Statistics show prevailing clear blue skies & warm temperatures, with average daily max of 18ºC, and 5-6 hours sunshine every day. Averages show only 6 days with any precipitation during the whole month… certainly better weather than most of Europe!
Where can we find more information?
Visit the Groups section of www.sunsetbeachclub.com (Winter Sun Dance Holiday)
How do we book?
Visit www.sunsetbeachclub.com and book using Promo Code 684662.
Dance events take place between 7–28 January, minimum stay is 7 nights.
You can book Room Only or Bed & Breakfast.
Need assistance booking?
Call Inma on +34 952 579400 Ext 7805 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunset Beach Club Hotel in brief:
- 4* Hotel-Apartments
- Seafront location, Benalmádena-Costa
- Easy transfers from Malaga airport
- All rooms have kitchenette & terrace
- Restaurant with live music (Early Bird option for dance nights)
- Panorama Bar with daily Happy Hour
- Walk to shops, bars, restaurants
- Hotel Leisure Desk – maps, market days, bus & train routes, day trips, local information.
- Daily organised activities
For more information on what winter is like on the Costa del Sol see Winter Sun on the Costa del Sol
Sunset Beach Club, Avda. del Sol 5, Benalmádena-Costa, 29630, Málaga (Spain)
Tel +34 952 579 400 Ext. 7805 | Email: email@example.com