Phytaphix (pronounced fight a fix) is brand new, 100% Irish and multi-award nutrition company based on the research and expertise of their founder Dr. Conor Kerley. Dr. Kerley is an Irish doctor of nutrition, award winning nutrition researcher, leading clinician and previously a lecturer in food innovation. Phyt means plant in scientific language and all Phytaphix products are based on natural, plant based ingredients. The first product from Phytaphix is Immune Phix), and was formulated by Dr. Kerley to maintain immune health and reduce tiredness
Pure and premium ingredients based on science
Immune Phix is a delicious, high strength, daily immune-health formula with key nutrients from pure and premium ingredients:
- Natural, plant-based vitamin C from fruit powders, including elderberry, Indian Gooseberry, Acerola Cherry, Strawberry,
- Plant based Vitamin D3 and Irish sea minerals rich in bioavailable magnesium,
- Organic, Japanese, Matcha green tea which contains hundreds of times more nutrients than standard green tea,
- Vitamin B12 from Irish mushroom,
- Selenium and zinc
- And nothing else – no added sugars, salt, or artificial flavours/colours/preservatives.
Easy to use
- Suitable for adults of all ages as well as children over one
- Available as a powder so no need for swallowing big tablets or capsules
- Add Immune Phix powder to any food or drink e.g. juice, milk, porridge, yogurt etc.
After launching in November 2020, Phytaphix won the Irish Quality Food and Drink Awards in December and in March 2021, Phytaphix won the World Food Innovation Awards! Out of 176 entries from 23 countries, Phytaphix from Ireland won!
Dr. Kerley earned his degree in human nutrition and dietetics at Trinity College before completing his clinical doctorate with the School of Medicine at UCD with Connolly Hospital Blanchardstown and the National Children Hospital at Tallaght. Kerley then worked at a medical centre in Washington DC before spending time in Australia. His research has been published in many top medical and scientific journals, leading to numerous national and international awards. Dr. Kerley’s interest in health and nutrition come from his own diagnosis of multiple sclerosis aged 16 in 2003 and then allergic asthma while working on his doctorate. Both of his conditions are well controlled and without medications – thanks no doubt to his healthy lifestyle.
Phytaphix proud to be the only nutrition company that is:
- 100% Irish owned
- 100% manufactured and packaged
- Contains Irish ingredients
- Founded by an Irish doctor of nutrition
Phytaphix is available in selected Irish pharmacies, including McCabes. If you would like to purchase Immune Phix at your local pharmacy or healthfood store, why not mention Phytaphix to them?
Phytaphix are offering 20% to all Senior Times Readers!
Simply enter the code: SENIORTIMES on our website or call us for assistance. We also offer a 20% discount to anyone who signs up for our newsletter via our website: https://phytaphix.ie/. All online orders will be accompanied with a free Phytaphix spoon and facemask!
Further information and contact
Phytaphix have customers from all over Ireland who do not use the internet. They are more than happy to help any customer in any way. For example, some people send a cheque or a postal order. If anyone, would be interested, please feel free to contact Phytaphix directly on email@example.com or 0831458796
For further information, check out https://phytaphix.ie/ or find Phytaphix on social media platforms, including YouTube