Dublin Assay Office carries out the statutory function of testing and hallmarking articles of precious metal. The service is provided by a small team of staff based in Dublin Castle; we now wish to recruit a Part-Time accounts\administration assistant
Position: Part-Time Accounts\Administration Assistant
Reporting to: Financial Controller
Working Hours: Half or full days (2-3 days per week) – details to be confirmed
Contract: Initially for 6 months with a view to permanence.
This role supports the finance team in the administration and account’s function, with the following key responsibilities:
- Processing sales invoices and customer receipts daily
- Issue monthly statements
- Maintaining bank receipts/reconciliations including customer credit card transactions
- Maintaining membership register and renewals
- Processing customs clearance documentation
- General office administration
- Other accounts duties as assigned from time to time
- Some experience in accounts assistant role
- Customer service focus with good communication skill
- Good attention to detail
- Computer applications experience Microsoft Office and accounts package is desirable
Training will be provided on customs clearance
Please submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Accounts Assistant in the subject line.
About the Dublin Assay Office
Founded in 1637 by Royal Charter, the Dublin Assay Office strives to bring its traditional values of consumer trust and confidence, into a contemporary vision of a customer-facing organisation. Our actions and beliefs are guided, wholeheartedly, to realising this objective, in a manner which supports our customer’s goals and aspirations. We seek excellence in three core domains – people, products and processes. We believe that as we change, grow and flourish, we expand our capacity to help our clients do the same. If this vision appeals to you too, we hope you will join us on our journey.